Monday, July 21, 2008

I'll be brief.

I spent the weekend in Chicago - it was SO GOOD to be home. Boyfriend dropped me off today at the airport for my light at 8:20 but, in true O'Hare style, my plane was delayed over three hours. Actually, it's Philadalphia's fault. The weather sucked, is what I hear.

Anyway, it's 3am and I just got home. I need to go to bed, but thought I'd post pictures, quickly. In no particular order:


McTagger Tweed.... delish.

My Beaverslide Dry Goods order was waiting for me at my house in Chicago when I arrived on Thursday. I am SO pleased... for two reasons: First, because I have been excited about this since BrooklynTweed featured it, and second because boyfriend actually liked the color! I can't wait to start on his adult tomtem when I get home. (: The fiber is really great - awesome tweedy flex of color and VERY soft. I will add more later... it is 3am, you know.



My quasi-niece/Best girlfriend snuggling with me before bed.

I was home so that boyfriend and I could watch this little nugget while her mommy's sister got married. She is Boyfriend's bestfriend's daughter, which qualifies me as an honorary aunt, you know. So I spent all weekend singing The Itsy Bitsy Spider and running around with her like the wild women we are. (: I had been gone for 2 months, so she took a lot of pleasure in showing me all of her new tricks, like answering the question "what does a turtle say?" WAY TOO CUTE. I also was exposed to the Shushabyes. Scary. Very scary. And now their little songs are haunting me in the silent scene that is Delaware.

Well, off to bed. A quality post is on its way tomorrow.

Cheers.

No comments: