Sunday, July 13, 2008

Busy weekend...pff.

Well, I took most of my weekend to do nothing. I thought I deserved it after my 3 day work week. (: I used what was left of my Sirdar Snuggly Bamboo from the Misha Tank and use it to make this little thing:


I put the spool of thread by it to give a little size prospective. It still is ridiculously small. But so is Miss Misha! Tomorrow night I am going to finish my Follow The Lines Baby Quilt from Last Minute Patchwork and Quilted Gifts. It has so many cute projects. I'm obsessed with the Elephant and have already made one for Misha that matches her quilt and I'll make one to match the FTL's quilt, too. Here's a sneak peek at the blankie:




If anyone is wondering (as I was when trying to plan my fabrics) the fabric I used and that Joelle used in the book is an Alexander Henry print called "Ava" from the black and white collection (counterintuitive, no?). Anyways, more tomorrow. Time to get more Criminal Procedure in my head before the final this week!

No comments: